Our 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Policy
Let's keep things simple! Here is what is covered under the 1 Year Warranty.
What is covered if we missed the mark of perfection?
- If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of the Seventh
- Our 1-year warranty covers the watch hands, dial, date box, watch movement, and battery.
What is NOT covered under the 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty?
- Damage to the crystal, bezels/case, watch strap/links or bracelets
- Damage resulting from lack of care, accidents, improper handling or normal wear and tear such as scratches, scuffs, and cracks.
- Water damage unless marked water-proof
- Any watch that was not originally purchased from an authorized Seventh Watch retailer
- Close-Out sale items or discontinued watches
- Theft or lost packages
- This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.